Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011!

I'm baaaack.  I know, it's only been a few minutes!  :-) 

We threw a New Year's Eve party at our place and it was a great excuse to make a lot of food.  Everything seemed to go over pretty well and despite everyone eating lots of food, there were (I should say "are") tons of leftovers.  Here's what I made:

Cold Spinach Dip

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip

Pumpkin Smash!

Pumpkin Pie Dip

Vegetable Pizza (I made my mom's version dubbed "Veggie Bars"
and the recipe is a little different from the one linked... fyi!)

Onion Dip

Jelly Meatballs

Hot Apple Cider with Rum
(Pretty self-explanatory!)

Hot Fiesta Dip
(I add green chiles to mine...)

Hot Creamy Sausage Dip

Rosemary Chicken Pockets
(Dubbed "Chicken Salad Wontons" by our party-goers!)

I'm a huge fan of all things dipped, so we put out lots of cut-up veggies, scoops (baked and regular), pretzels, graham crackers, and apples and everyone went into a dipping frenzy!  It was fabulous! 

We also figured out that if you put little umbrellas in random things at the table, people generally stay away from them until the very end.  I say generally because there's always a rebel in every crowd. 


Happy 2011!!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...