Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Frosted Noodles?

Well, Tuesday = headache-free.  Woohoo! 

It also equals Glee night with Neal and Jimmy.  :-)  I made this:

Alissa's Taco Noodles

Yep, my recipe!  "Finally," you say. 

Alissa's Taco Noodles
Leftover taco meat (whatever you got!)
1 pkg. wheat pasta (any kind of noodles)
Light alfredo sauce
Garlic salt
Parmesan cheese
Shredded mozzarella

Cook the noodles per instructions on the box/bag.  Add garlic salt to the noodles while they cook so they don't stick to the pot AND they taste amazing at the same time.  Drain the noodles.  Dump in a jar of light alfredo sauce.  Dump in leftover taco meat.  Mix and heat up so that the leftover meat is nice and warm.  Top with cheeses and serve! 

Easy and I got rave reviews.  If you like this, you should try my Bacon Noodley Goodness.  Seriously.  Same thing, but with bacon.  I'm soooo creative!  ;-)

Then for dessert, we ate these:


I made them on Sunday night just because.  They had the best aroma while they were baking, but I think I left them in a little too long.  My recommendation is to check on them frequently and not overbake.  The recipe says to bake for 20-25 minutes and I only baked for 17 and it was too much!  I hope you know your oven! 

Grandma's Pumpkin Muffins (WW recipe)


We may have smothered them with cream cheese frosting tonight to create a pumpkin cupcake, if you will.  They were okay by themselves, but with the frosting they were fantastic!  Aren't most things better when they're frosted?  Okay, maybe not noodles.  You have to draw the line somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...