Sunday, November 14, 2010

Peanut Butter and Jelly

This weekend was pretty fabulous thanks to my awesome friends and family.  :-)  Thanks for all of the birthday fun and wishes!  ...and the super fantastic cake.

Peanut Butter Playground (from Cold Stone Creamery)

Jimmy said he walked into Cold Stone, saw the name of the cake, and said, "That's the one!"  Haha, he knows me so well.  It's definitely not low-calorie.  It was layered with devil's food cake, peanut butter, chocolate ice cream, and dark chocolate ganache.  That doesn't even include the monstrous peanut butter cups on top!  Mmm.  Magnificent! 

On Friday night, my family took me to Red Lobster for my birthday and we enjoyed the endless shrimp feast (except for Jimmy).  He had some cajun pasta thing that he loves.  :-)  I got some great mittens, a food processor (thanks Neal!), a blue tooth so I can be hands-free now (thanks dad!), and the best jellyfish bracelet in all the world:

Jimmy made it out of a fork.  Hehe. 

Then, he took me to the aquarium yesterday for my birthday... and we saw all kinds of actual jellyfish, stingrays, fish, sharks, and a giant sea turtle. 

Oh, and a blue-tongued skink. 
You should know by now that Jimmy has to find a lizard wherever he goes. 

 
Frilled Lizard

"Look, it's a jellyfish!"

Pacific Sea Nettles

So, it was pretty much a weekend of peanut butter and jelly.  Can't go wrong with that.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...