Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy December!

I missed you!  It's been a whole two days!  ;-)  ...and it's a new month...

Happy December!!!

I'll be honest.  I didn't cook last night.  Danyelle and I went out to dinner at Don Pablos (Woohoo for taco salads!) and then line danced all night.  Much needed fun time!  :-)

I thought about skipping out on cooking tonight, too.  Shame on me.  You'll be happy to know that I did indeed cook and it was fantastic.  Here's what I made:

Turkey Tetrazzini

Ever heard of it?  I hadn't until I stumbled on the recipe in a cookbook.  Did you know that there are a lot of different ways that you can make "Turkey Tetrazzini"?  I guess technically that's true of lots of recipes.  I mean, how many different kinds of chili are there... or types of meatloaf... or salads.  Anyway, that link was difficult to find!  Hope you appreciate my hard work.  

 ...and there's what's left of the giant casserole-like meal.  It was pretty tasty.  We put a good sized dent into it.  I can't say it was my favorite meal ever, but I might make it again to switch things up once in a while.  I think I just like the idea of everything all in one dish mashed up with cheese on top.  That just sounds good.

Moving on...
Below is something I made for a party I'm having tomorrow night... bring it on, Tastefully Simple.  Can I say how good it smelled while baking?

Nana's Apple Cake

This will be a new experience!  Never been to or had a Tastefully Simple party before... so it should be fun!  I have made some of their products before and haven't had anything I didn't like.  I'm excited!  Not to mention that Friday is involved (FINALLY!) and a possible flurry forecast over the weekend (I'm being optimistic...).  It's about the time of year for teachers to hone their meteorology skills.  :-) 

Hope you have a fabulous Friday!  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Just fyi... Turkey Tetrazzini is really good with chickpeas! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...