Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Aftermath.

Ah, the Monday after Christmas.  Not too shabby at all.  It might be the best Monday of the whole year!  First things first, I hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas and that you got everything your heart's desired.  I got to spend time with some of my family... second Christmas to be had this coming weekend, I believe. 

I'm finally able to speak at a decent level again, no thanks to you, Strep Throat.  My meds have officially kicked in and I was able to sleep through the night again!  Amazing how much you miss it when you can't actually do it. 

Sleeping in = good. 

Awesome hubby of almost a year (can you believe it?!) took off today instead of Thursday and we've been all kinds of productive.  I reorganized our pantry.  It really needed it.  I should have taken before pictures because it was all kinds of terrible.  All kinds.  At the very bottom I found, in no particular order, a giant bottle of EVOO, a fire extinguisher (yep), an enormous bag of mini marshmallows, about 5,000 plastic bags (roughly), and an old can of sardines.  That was just at the bottom.  This is what our lovely pantry looks like all organized!  Don't be jealous. 



The bottom is still a little rough... but only because we have no place to put snacks.  I should tell you that this whole reorganization started because we had to clean out our cabinets full of tupperware so that Jimmy can fix our tub.  Long story.  

Anyway, that's enough about that.  

Here are a few things I got for Christmas:

Alissa's Pineapple Lamp <3

Alissa's Tool for Avacado Destruction
***Warning!!!  Avacados and potatoes beware.  I'm not sure what else I can mash up with my new potato masher, but I can't wait to try! 

I was so excited about being able to find these taco shells in our pantry and eat them (thank you strep throat meds!) that I tore open the bag from the wrong end of the ziploc.  Botch.

Haha, we had a yummy lunch.  :-)

Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...