Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

Oh man.  I have a couple of recipes I need to post because they were so delicious!  I figured I should probably try to post them while it's still February, too.  I did cook them in February! 

Happy Leap Day!  :-)

Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells
YUM.  We ate this for like a week afterward.  I did substitute half-and-half for the heavy cream and didn't put in quite so much butter.  I also had to wing it when making the sauce because I didn't have nearly the correct amount of cheese.  Despite all of that, it turned out mighty tasty.  I definitely recommend it!
Jelly Meatloaf!
Well, this is really called "Sweet & Sour Meatloaf" and I originally found it in an email from the Hungry Girl site.  However, I couldn't find it when I searched!  Wait!  I lied... here it is.  Ta da!  I particularly thought the edges of the meatloaf were yummy.  It tasted a lot like the jelly meatballs I've made before. 
Mushroom Quesadillas
Sauteed mushrooms... melty cheese... need I say more?

Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Yum!  I found this great site called Emily Bites!  Emily does indeed bite... into all sorts of yummy things.  It may be my new favorite recipe blog.  She basically takes recipes and makes them healthier.  That's exactly what I'm looking for in a recipe blog!  Check it out.

On that note, I am off to bed.  It was a long day and I'm not nearly ready enough for March to begin.  Are you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...