Sunday, February 12, 2012

Crab Melt Loaf

My lovely hubby went to the food store today while I worked on school stuff.  Yep, back to the grind.  I went back to work last Wednesday and have been thoroughly overwhelmed since then.  I'm hoping eventually I'll catch up with things and feel like I'm back on track.  ::crosses fingers::

I have all kinds of yummy plans for dinner this week.  :-) 

Here's what I made tonight:

Yep!  It's more fake crab.


Crab Melt Loaf

This was sooooo yummy.  You mix all the ingredients in a bowl to create kind of an imitation crab salad, spread it on the French bread, and then when it bakes in the oven the cheese congeals everything together in a hot, delicious mess.  The only problem with it was that it was kind of difficult to eat.  I ended up opening the sandwich and creating two open-faced melts.  If I make this again, I think I'll probably bake it that way so that the goodness bakes right into both sides of the bread. 

Here's my baby helping me in the kitchen!  Okay, so she might look a little terrified... but really, dinner was delicious.  Someday she won't look so skeptical. 
Helping me cook!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...