Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cheddar Chili Tomato Pots

Happy Saturday!

It has been an extremely long week.  Complete with mandatory faculty meeting, Back-to-School Night, a dentist appointment, my grad class, a writing committee meeting, line dancing (fun!), and a doctor appointment... not to mention fun-filled days in kindergarten!  I'm in need of a rest. 

For those of you who don't know, I've been trying to change my life by eating healthier, cooking more often, and exercising when time permits it.  It was very easy over the summer to focus on all of these things because of all my free time.  Now that school has been back in session for about a month, I'm learning how to keep myself in mind during the school year.  On that note, I lost 3.2 pounds this week and I feel the need to celebrate!  That's 29.4 pounds total since last September.  Go me.  :-)

Anyway, I know you're here because you're hoping I'll drop a recipe.  Hehe.  How about these?

Cheddar Chili Tomato Pots
I got this recipe out of a book that I bought for a dollar at the library.  Here's a link to a site that has the recipe though... it looks like it's the same!  I don't want to infringe on any copyrights.  I will say that I used diced chiles so I wouldn't have to slice them up, RF (reduced fat) cheddar cheese, and light sour cream. 

Overall, they were a total hit. 

Enjoy!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...